Submit ExpressFree Webmaster Tools Web Directories Latest,Updated Politics Upto date Politics Web Directories Offensive to use as bait for Paes: Sania Mirza. ~ latest Politics

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Offensive to use as bait for Paes: Sania Mirza.


LONDON: Sania Mirza, who won the Olympic approval late Tuesday came out strongly against Leander Paes and the All India Tennis Association to discuss their nothing better than a pawn to appease the troubled superstar (Paes ), which upset the Mahesh Bhupati other big names. "I'm happy to represent India at the Olympic Games in London," he said in a news release. "I am very grateful to the International Tennis Federation of the faith they have placed in me by giving me a wildcard entry, which gives me the valuable opportunity to represent his country at the Olympics for the second time in my life.
 

Saniya went on to add: "Since AITA announced the team for the Olympic Games, many questions were raised by friends, colleagues, parents, and, of course, the media, I thought these questions are purely speculative without my qualifications. I I do not think that is right for me to answer them at this time. "She took his father Paes' first." To the House Dr Paes, who asked me the camera to give a written decision to join his son for the mixed doubles event, I would say that my commitment to my country.

For India, I was determined to play with Paes and Rohan Bopanna and Somdev Devvarman Bhupati and Vishnu Vardhan or. Never have a question about it, although if asked, I have the right to their own preferences. "Sania did not spare an old friend Bhupati well." Mahesh remained steadfast in its commitment to play men's doubles with her partner Bopanna, as he sincerely believed was good for India. However, in the process, he sacrificed the commitment he made to me to try to win an Olympic medal together in India. "
 

25-year-old star of India then added,. "As indigenous women in the 21st century, I think the frustration is the humiliating manner in which he was exposed as a ruse to try to appease some fellow disgruntled Indian tennis at that time, I feel an honor and a privilege, was chosen to partner Leander Paes, the order and timing of the ads of the causes of machismo, where twice a Grand Slam champion, who was India's number one tennis player women for almost ten years in singles and doubles, is provided as compensation for members of Champions war only to lure him to make a player can play with the men who will not play.

"I am absolutely delighted and overwhelmed emotionally that to represent India at the Olympics in London. I am grateful to the International Tennis Federation of the faith they have placed in me by giving me a wildcard entry, which gives me the opportunity to represent his country appreciated the Olympic Games in the second time in my life.Although, for of course, nobody in the world can not guarantee a medal victory in London, I can promise to spare no effort to bring glory to my beloved country.

I must admit. Helplessly watching a sport I love and passion to play, to go through very difficult times in our country in recent days, and the extraordinary pressure that I have personally left me shaken and disturbed But I can assure all my countrymen than ever I will allow these difficult circumstances, to arrive at a way to give my best when the game starts.

From the day of AITA announced the team for the Olympics a lot of questions were raised by friends, colleagues, parents, and of course the media. As I thought that these questions are purely speculative without my order, classified in the London Olympics, I think not convenient for me to answer them at that time. But now I'm officially a part of the largest sporting events in the world, I think it's important for me to clarify my feelings.

For the Chamber of Dr. Paes, who asked me the camera to give a written undertaking collaboration of his son for the mixed doubles event at the Olympics, I would say that my commitment to my country. For India, I'm ready to play with Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati Rohan Bopanna and Somdev Devvarman and Vardhan Vishnu, or any other person, or my country, I feel good enough for couples. Never have a question about this, although if asked, I have the right to their own preferences. I will do everything possible to win a medal for India.

To Leander Paes, I would point out that Vishnu Vardhan is a very talented player with whom I had the privilege of the association. We won the silver medal in India in 2010 Asian Games, when the three men, tennis partners of India has chosen to stay away from Guangzhou. I'm convinced he can go even further when confronted with someone as good as the Leander as a partner. By Leander consider cooperation with Vishnu, but if he has written the warranty on my part to play in the mixture (the uncle of both the House suggested in a television interview), I think it is humiliating for me, Vishnu and Leander Paes.

Mahesh Bhupati remained steadfast in its commitment to play along with his men doubles partner Rohan Bopanna, as he sincerely believed was good for India. However, in the process, he sacrificed the commitment he made to me to try to win an Olympic medal together in India. Each has its own priorities, and I like to think that Mahesh has made its choice in the interests of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment