Submit ExpressFree Webmaster Tools Web Directories Latest,Updated Politics Upto date Politics Web Directories I have full rights to live as I want:Tiwari ~ latest Politics

Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 July 2012

I have full rights to live as I want:Tiwari


NEW DELHI: The decision of Delhi High Court Judge Reva Khetrapal to reveal the outcome of the paternity test Congress leader ND Tiwari came after a division bench of Acting Chief Justice AK Sikri and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw early in the day dismissed his appeal against the July, the single judge of 19 the decision, saying: "Do not open the DNA report may result in a long process."

The court, which recorded Tiwari's lawyer did not appear, advocates asked Rohit Shekhar and Ujjwala, who had requested DNA testing to enter the chamber for opening the sealed report and minutes later, said the result in the open room.


In Dehra Dun, ND Tiwari refused to appear before the media, but circulated a press release saying that it was a private matter and no grudge against Shekhar. "I have every right to live as I want and call on all this is my personal matter. Not good to interfere in the lives of other staff. Not give any importance to it," he said.

Claiming that he had been "framed," ND Tiwari said: "Because of my simplicity, in this moment of my age, my trusted people hatched a plot against me in a planned My sympathy is with Mr Rohit Shekhar also I have none. . grudge against Mr. Rohit Shekhar, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment